Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Money Diary: Day 9

I had breakfast at home and brought a lean cuisine and fruit (pineapples and strawberries) to work. I'm glad there's only one day of work left for the week because I don't really have any food to bring for lunch. The fridge is looking quite bare.

I went to check out the cheaper apartment during my lunch hour. Though it was cheaper, it was less desirable, so I'm happy with the decision that was already made.

Before I went to check out the apartment, a whole huge stack of paychecks landed on my desk to be distributed. I sent out an email once I returned from my apartment hunt and people came and picked up their checks (one manager is going to mail them for me :) and I delivered a set to someone else. Now all the paychecks are gone and I find myself with little to do for the moment. :) Only an hour and a half left of work, then one more day until the weekend!

Money spent: $0

No comments: