I ate some cereal at home and had the container of fruit from yesterday as a snack throughout the morning. For some reason, I was famished. I even ate my lunch early and I'm sure I could've eaten more after that as well. People from my team at work all left work pretty early, so I followed suit. Today was payday since we have tomorrow off. I paid my rent - $650.
I came home and vegetated and then proceeded to do some yoga (dvr-ed from the FIT channel). I broke a little sweat so I felt pretty good about myself.
There was a recipe I wanted to try and tonight was the night. I made Mini Chile Relleno Casseroles. They could have been a little less soggy. I think next time I will put a potato crust at the bottom to help soak up some of the moisture from the chiles and the corn. I made 4 of them, so had some left for the next day.
J came home around 9 in the evening and we watched a movie on tv and then "So You Think You Can Dance."
Money spent: $650
No comments:
Post a Comment