Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Money Diary: Day 14

The work day felt really glum to me.
I had a meeting with my director and asked her about whether she thought I was ready to become a manager. She advised me to apply and said that either way it would be a good experience for me and that it would be good to show the company that I want to grow. So, that was that. They are looking to fill the position by September. I'm not sure who else would be applying for the position, but I guess you never know!

I had cereal for breakfast at home and then a lunch of leftovers from the day before.

After work I stopped to get gas because it's currently $2.49 and I only had about a quarter of a tank left.

A $55 rebate check came in the mail for me today. It was from contact lenses I purchased a few months ago. That definitely made the day seem brighter. I also received the boxes that I ordered from USPS for packages to MM. That means that I have an upcoming trip to the post office. :)

Money spent: $23.17

No comments: