Happy Fourth of July!
I woke up this morning ready to bake cupcakes. I was working on my third batch when I got a text message that K wasn't going to come over. I decided that it would just make more sense of us to go over to J's friend's house instead. We weren't planning on having many people over, so it just seemed silly to bother once she backed out. I then made plans for my mom to come over on Sunday instead. I felt really guilty about it because I know she could have made other plans.
At J's friend's house we played some wiffle ball and hung out. We didn't leave there until 1 in the morning, which makes two late nights in a row. I think I hate sleeping in. It makes me feel really anxious like I'm wasting the day away, especially since I am a morning person.
Oh well... at least I didn't spend any money today.
Money spent: $0
No comments:
Post a Comment