Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Money Diary: Day 16

8:30 am: I resisted the urge to purchase today's Groupon. F introduced me to Groupon's and last month I purchased one, but have yet to use it.
12:00 pm: I brought leftover macaroni and cheese, an ear of corn, and a nectarine for lunch. My pudding didn't make it to lunch. I ate it around 10:00 am.
7:00 pm: I put $10 on my smart trip card so that I could get to U Street to partake in a birthday dinner at Eatonville. I already checked out the menu earlier in the day and it looked to be a promising meal.
8:00 pm: Arrived at Eatonville. I got a lavender lemonade and chatted with people at the table, waiting for everyone to arrive.
9:00 pm: We finally order. They don't have the fried green tomato po boy that I wanted, so I get the crab burger instead. It was a mistake. I tasted the mushroom loaf and it was DELICOUS. I don't even like mushrooms!
10:15 pm: I headed outta there because I had a long way home. D was there so I had her cover my part of the bill. I'll pay her back. It'll probably be about $25.

Money spent: $10 + $25 for dinner...

No comments: