Saturday, June 27, 2009

Money Diary: Day 4

I got in contact with the Spy Museum to get a refund for "The Spy in the City." The refund hasn't been posted to my account yet, and I just realized that I gave him the wrong credit card information. Argh... hopefully it won't be too much of an issue. I'll get to the bottom of it.

After work, I attempted to go to Party City to pick up some things for our potluck on Tuesday. They didn't have what I wanted so I will try to look at another location.

I had a yogurt and banana for breakfast and leftover Chicken and Potato Korma for lunch and dinner.

I decided to spend the evening in watching tv and attempting to scrapbook. I was on a roll with scrapbooking last weekend, but now the creative juices aren't funneling in that direction.

Money spent: $0 (with a $64 credit coming soon... I hope!)

No comments: