7:23 a.m. I paid my parking ticket online this morning. I figured I'd get this out of the way. $75...
I need to be out of E's by the end of July, so I've been trying to find a temporary sublet. I've only been paying $650 for rent at E's and utilities are rarely over $100, which has been pretty awesome. It's allowed me to have some extra funds to pay off my student loan and also for savings. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to find a comparable situation.
4:20 p.m. I get pulled over when I'm less than a mile away from home. I've been putting off renewing my safety inspection sticker. Ugh, so now I get to kiss another $92 goodbye, but not quite yet.
4:30 p.m. Once the officer gives me my ticket and let's me go, I decide I'm not ready to go home just yet, so I get some gas instead. $25.
6:15 p.m. I went to go look at a potential sublet. Rent would be $1242/month. The nice thing about this deal would be that the lease only goes until the end of November, however, they would like for someone to move in on July 1st. It's not really the ideal situation considering the fact that I had planned to stay at E's for the month of July. I think unless the guy can't find anyone, I'll have to find another option.
6:30 p.m. Grocery shopping at Wegman's. I'm feeling very dejected about my future living situation and my appetite is non-existent, which I guess is a good thing so I don't pick up everything I see in the grocery store. I only spend $30 on groceries.
8:30 p.m. I want to make myself feel better and think that maybe Baskin Robbins will do the trick. I get a waffle cone with a scoop of mint chocolate chip and world class chocolate for $6. I come nowhere near finishing it. I'm just too depressed and the day doesn't get any better.
Total spent: $136 with an impending expense of $92 as well as an oil change AND safety inspection on the plate for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment