Tuesday, December 04, 2007

winter apparel

As the weather has gotten colder, I've wondered to myself what JO was going to wear to keep warm. He had been wearing a trench coat for a little while now, but I knew a trench would not suffice through the winter. I hypothesized that he would have a dark wool coat. And today, my hypothesis was confirmed.

He commented that his coat is older than I am. It's still in good shape though. I'm always excited to see new items in JO's wardrobe. It really is a uniform. Maybe I should have a work uniform too. It would make things so much easier. I could employ similar layering techniques as JO as well. Turtleneck, dress shirt, sweater... trench or wool coat. Pants, belt, shoes.

I asked JO today if he wore a hat. And he said, "I suppose I should, but that's just another thing to lose." I told him how I lost my glove and he was so genuinely concerned. I told him I got it back and he told me I was lucky. I'd buy a hat for JO, but what kind of hat would he wear? Maybe Sherlock Holmes style hat? Do they make those anymore?

No comments: