How much do people shape each other? How much are we able to be shaped? Who do we allow to shape us? Are we aware that we are being shaped? Do people realize they are shaping others? (I changed all molds to shape for you ;)
Sometimes I wonder if I'm being brainwashed by things people say or different experiences that I've had. I think that I can be pretty stubborn at times, but if I respect someone, I think I can be easily swayed into seeing things their way. I think some of it could also be a function of how much of yourself you see in another person. If you think that you are similar to someone, on the same wave length, per se, then you could easily be molded by that person, no? But what comes first? Seeing similarities you have with someone and then sharing more and more of the same opinions or already sharing most of the same opinions makes you friends? Does any of this make sense?
I think I need to work on synthesizing my thoughts. I will refrain from using lack of sleep as an excuse. I am just going to have to accept the fact that my brain has limited processing capabilities.
2 comments:
I think that we, like the British, should use the spelling mould. The whole time I was reading this, I kept thinking of people with green fuzz all over them. GROSS.
yeah... i think brits do most things better.
Post a Comment