Saturday, February 10, 2007
a newer favorite
While I typed this title to this blog, the thought crossed my mind that I might be a fickle favorite holder. Hmm... is that wrong? Isn't it better that I have various favorites in this job? I can't count on my favorites to always be around for my amusement. Mini C.T. was my favorite for a couple weeks, but that's done now. My new favorite is a girl from Oregon. I don't know what it was about her that made me instantly like her. One night during bed check I heard that her ringtone was a Chris Brown song. I don't remember which one, but it was a song I liked. Then I later found out that she has a huge crush on Chris Brown. That's so cute. Points for her. She's allergic to wheat. Interesting stuff. Yep... these are the things that attract me to people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment